Swagelok warranty, ISO 9001:2015 documentation, energy emission surveys, extensive certifications -- all part of ensuring premium quality components and service
Swagelok Penn demonstrates unfailing reliability in all aspects of our business. We have been an ISO 9001 registered company for the past 8 years and also adhere to the Swagelok Quality System, SQS.
These certifications are symbolic of our commitment to continuously improving our operations to allow us to provide the highest quality products and services. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, specifically within our custom fabrication and assembly group, we are doing everything possible to ensure we consistently provide the highest level of products and services that you have come to expect from Swagelok.
Swagelok Penn’s internal documentation and quality processes comply with ISO 9001:2015 and Nuclear-industry requirements under NRC Regulations (10 CFR) Part 21.
To learn more about Swagelok Penn’s ISO 9001:2008 process and get answers to common questions about our program click on the link provided below:
• ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
• Request a copy of our Quality Manual
• ISO 9001 Frequently Asked Questions
Our Quality Policy
"We are committed to continually improving our processes and systems to meet our customers' requirements and changing needs. We will uphold and maintain the Swagelok standard of excellence as it pertains to Swagelok Distributor Policies, associates, suppliers, and other interested parties. We will create value for our customers by providing delivery of high-quality products that meet the level of service and support that our customers expect. By quantifying and measuring our performance, we will utilize risk-based thinking to develop and implement actions that lead to a higher level of organizational excellence and customer satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding our quality system, please contact Sue McCloskey, Director of Quality.
We offer extensive product certifications to meet your needs and requirements.
- Certificates of Compliance
- Certificates of Compliance including typ. Mech. and Chem properties
- Nuclear Traceable Certificates of Compliance
- Certificates of Origin
Assembly and Fabrication CertificationsOur assembly and fabrication group has obtained the following certifications to support our assembly and fabrication capabilities:
• Industrial Pressure Gauge Liquid Filling• Swagelok® Tube Fitting and Tube Adapter Assembly
• Threaded Fitting Assembly
• Tube Bending
• Hand Tube Bender
• Bench Top Tube Bender
• Orbital Welding
• Automated Ball Valve Assembly
• VCR®/VCO® Face Seal End Connection
• Leak Testing
• Bubble Testing by means of liquid leak detector or immersion
• Helium Leak Testing with Mass Spectrometer
• Pressure Change Measurement (Pressure Decay)