G2 Glass Tube Models assembled locally at Swagelok Penn
Swagelok Penn’s certified Fabrication Technicians can assemble your “G2” Glass tube flowmeter and deliver to you within just a couple of days.
Swagelok variable area flowmeters measure the flow rate of liquids and gases, helping you maintain stable fluid flow for process accuracy. Glass tube flowmeters allow direct viewing of the process fluid and direct reading of the flow, as well as excellent accuracy.
G2 Glass Tube Model features:
- Accuracy Class 2.5%
- 1/4" NPT process end connection
- G2 model is appropriate for low to medium flow rates
- Tapered tube and float design
- Head and foot piece is 316L stainless steel
- Polycarbonate cover for protection
- Models are calibrated for air and water — low maintenance
- Flow ranges up to 180 SCFH Air and 42 GPH Water — very versatile
- Integral needle valve for fine metering, not intended for shutoff
Check out our complete line of glass and metal tube options to meet your specific application requirements. Custom calibration available. Additional customization includes limit switches, junction box, mounting options, valve position, electrical options, output signal, and more.
To contact Swagelok Penn for more information on our Flowmeter offering, please call 877.333.5365 or Email.