Swagelok® Installation Certification Seminar – Full-Day Course
Next Class Date TBA
This full-day seminar conducted by our Swagelok-certified Training Team is designed for those involved in the installation, design, and/or fabrication of fluid systems. Quality control and safety professionals will gain insight into component limitations and maintenance requirements.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
• Tube fitting design and function and how fitting design changes have impacted seal performance
• Installation and assembly instructions designed to assure leak-free operation
• Understanding the importance of proper selection, care, handling, and prep of tubing and pipe
• Thread I.D. of: ISO, SAE, NPT, and Metric Threads, conversion fittings and hands-on exercises of thread gauges and calipers
• Face Seal – Zero Clearance Fitting Installation (VCO/VCR)
• Labor saving techniques and fitting products that make your job easier
Fitting installation, tube cutting, deburring, and bending to improve system performance, enhance aesthetics, increase productivity and reduce waste.
All participants will receive a Manual & copy of the new Swagelok Product & Technical Textbook to guide them through the seminar and serve as a technical reference upon completion. Each attendee will take an Exam at the end of the day and receive a certificate of completion that certifies competency in fluid system installation and maintenance.
Onsite Training at your Facility
Do you have a group of associates that you would like us to train at your location? Request a custom Training Proposal & quotation.