As this situation evolves, we plan to update this page regularly to provide the most up to date information on the actions we are taking to protect the health and well-being of our associates, our customers, our operations, and our communities. Please check back often.
Latest Update Published June 17, 2020:
As we navigate our way through this unprecedented time, Swagelok Penn remains open for business. Please contact us for all of your critical needs.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, with the World Health Organization declaring it a global pandemic, we are closely monitoring the outbreak and possible impacts on our associates, our customers, our operations, and our communities. Guided by our core values, we have and will continue to take actions that protect the health and well-being of our associates and yours which is our number one concern.
Out of the abundance of caution, below is a summary of the immediate actions Swagelok Penn is taking to prepare. We will continue to monitor the situation and inform you of any changes as they arise.
Internally, we are increasing the depth of our daily sanitizing of common areas, encouraging associates to wash hands regularly and stay home if they are sick or returning from an area identified as a coronavirus-related risk, as well as discouraging handshakes or unnecessary personal contact.
We are committed to remaining open to ensure we can support our customers as needs arise and are working to identify contingency plans to service our customers should a number of associates have to work remotely.
ACTIONS WE ARE TAKING
• Onsite Visits: Our Sales and Engineering teams are having face-to-face engagements with our customer base while wearing the proper PPE and adhering to the guidelines set forth by our customers. However, we are also available to meet virtually via phone, email, Skype and WebEx, and text communication.
• If your company is restricting site access, please respond to let us know so we can determine how to best support your needs virtually.
• Vendor Managed Inventories: As of now, we will continue to check Vendor Managed Inventories. Our VMI Specialists will be equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) for safety precautions. However, please note that at any time we may discontinue this activity for the foreseeable future. To prepare, our team would be happy to work with you on increasing stock levels for risk mitigation to ensure you have the product you need on-hand.
• Again, If your company is restricting site access, please respond to let us know so we can determine a plan to ensure your inventory has appropriate stock levels.
• If you have a true pick-up emergency, please call our office and we can make special arrangements. Our Customer Service team is happy to assist with orders via phone or email and can get those shipped directly to you. Customer Pickup/Walk-Ins:
• In the case of an emergency delivery, our drivers will be equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE). Delivery Services:
We appreciate your patience and understanding, as this is a fluid situation. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.